Shipping Weight: 0.45 Kg
Date first available: September 29 2017
Bestsellers Rank: #3 in Others
- Azospirillum brasilense 1,000,000 CFU/g
- Natural Growth Promoter
- Use for Rooting Cuttings & Transplants
- Fixes Atmospheric Nitrogen into Plant Available Food
- Great for Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs & Flowers
Azos is an all-natural, growth promoting, Nitrogen fixing bacteria ideal for cloning and transplanting. Azos converts nitrogen into a usable form that is readily available to the plant. Nitrogen is critical for forming vegetative matter and supporting abundant growth. Azos promotes growth, while boosting natural root development.
Root Cuttings :
1. Add 4 tbsp (65 ml) per 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of water. Soak grow plugs / rockwool cubes for 10 minutes.
2. In a small container, mix 1 part Azos with 2 parts water.
3. Dip tips of new cuttings in solution for 15 seconds and set in plugs.
* For best results, pH water to 6.0 before mixing Azos with water.
Propagation machines : (ex. EZ Clone, Turbo Cloner)
1. Adjust pH of water to 6.0.
2. Add 1 tbsp of Azos per 1 gallon of water.
Add to hole, directly around plant roots or dust entire root ball. Set plant, backfill and water.
* For best results, transplant with Mykos.
1 - 3 gal container ....... 1 tbsp
5 - 7 gal container ....... 2 tbsp
10 - 20 gal container ... 3 tbsp
25 - 50 gal container ... 4 tbsp
100 gal container ........ 1/2 cup
In ground and raised bed applications :
1 tbsp per plant hole.
When Water :
Mix with water and apply weekly through Veg / Grow.
Hand water or add to reservoirs.
5 gal ....... 2 tbsp
25 gal ..... 3 - 4 tbsp
50 gal ..... 6 - 8 tbsp
100 gal ... 3/4 - 1 cup
For Xtreme Results :
Apply once every two weeks. Repeat application after heavy water. Mix with warm water. Use Mykos when tranplanting. Add Azos to Xtreme Tea brews at the rate of 2 tbsp per 1 gallon and apply weekly.