The Jiffy-7 pellet is a unique concept packing amazing cost saving advantages for the grower on the lookout to minimize input costs.
Jiffy-7, media and container in one, comes compressed, saving on freight and logistics.
Jiffy-7 is available in many sizes and tray configurations and suited to be used in fully automated sticking lines.
When utilizing a Jiffy pellet loader, bulk Jiffy pellets can be loaded in your own preferred tray at the nursery, paving the way for additional cost savings.
Jiffy-7 is the perfect solution for an array of crops.
Jiffy-7®-peat pellets – all advantages at a glance :
- Compressed peat pellets instead of heavy potting soil
- Made from the renewable raw material Sphagnum peat moss
- Consistently high quality
- Intelligent solution for clean and easy handling
- Reliable and fast germination for healthy plants with strong root systems
- Clean and convenient planting